Depression / Bipolar Support Group
Do you have depression or bipolar disorder? Are you looking for strategies to manage your illness and wellbeing? R.E.A.C.H might be for you!
R.E.A.C.H is a 9-week educational support group program for individuals with depression or bipolar disorder.
Developed by the Black Dog Institute, program topics include:
- fostering strengths
- dealing with loss & grief
- identifying early warning signs & triggers
- nurturing well-being & support networks
- creating a unique ‘Wellness Plan’.
Venue:Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury Centre
4 Park Avenue, Gordon View Directions
- 1 May – 26 June 2018, 11am – 1pm Tuesdays
- 16 October – 11 December 2018, 11am – 1pm Tuesdays
Duration:9 consecutive weeks
Cost:There is a small charge ($25) for the course workbook