Suicide prevention is the reason that Lifeline’s 24-hour telephone crisis support service was developed more than 50 years ago. For those with thoughts of suicide, it is vital to find caring support.
Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury can help in the following ways:
The Suicide Bereavement Support Group
The group provides a safe and comfortable environment in which you can discuss feelings and experiences associated with your loss.
Other suicide related help:
- Your local GP
- Local counselling and psychological services (check the Yellow Pages or search our Service Finder database)
- The Read the Signs website
- LIFE: Living Is For everyone
- Reachout – Information about suicide prevention for young people, families, communities and professionals
- BeyondBlue & Depression Net for information on depression
- Kids Help – for children and young people aged 5 to 25 years.