Your donation today can help save lives like Rachael’s. Please consider supporting Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury with a financial donation, either one-off or ongoing.
Your donation will directly help to provide, develop, and promote:
- Suicide awareness and prevention
- Lifeline’s 13 11 14 telephone crisis support, 24/7
- Local personal, problem gambling and financial counselling services
- Community Aid
- Support Groups and Psychological Training programs
- Volunteer training and support
- Mental Health awareness training in the local community
- Christmas Hampers for families who are struggling
A recurring donation of as little as $10 per month really will help us to maintain the vital life-saving services that we provide.
Financial donations can be made at our Gordon Centre, or via secure online facilities.
Donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible.