Want to save for a house? Travel? A car? Don’t listen to the doom and gloom in the news, you can do it if you have the right tools and knowledge.
Join us for a few hours and a free meal, and you will leave armed with everything you need to get started and a plan to go forward. This is the important stuff you didn’t get to learn at school.
At this workshop you will:
- set your own personal financial goals
- understand the basics of budgeting
- identify your own income streams and regular expenses
- learn about the different types of credit available and calculate the real cost of credit
- learn about gambling and financial stress, and what you can do about it
- be given an interactive budget tool that you can modify as your income, expenses and goals change over time.
So, come along to our workshop and let us help you create the financial future you dream of.
This workshop is designed for participants aged 16–25.
Date: Tuesday, 30 March 2021
Venue: Terrace Function Room, Lower Ground Floor, 1 Pottery Lane, Lane Cove. View directions.
Cost: There is no cost to attend this course.