for Young People
Want to supercharge your money and get ahead?
Join us for a few hours and a free meal, and you will leave armed with everything you need to understand your finances.
At this workshop, you will:
- interpret how to budget your money to maximise your savings
- know the difference between income and expenses
- learn about the different types of credit available and their real cost
- find out how gambling companies make money
- recognise the red flags in a mobile-phone contract
- be given, and learn how to use, an interactive budget tool that you can modify as your income, expenses and goals change over time.
So, come along to our FREE workshop and let us empower you to make the most of your money now.
This workshop is designed for participants aged 16–25.
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 2021
Venue: 4 Park Avenue, Gordon, 2072.
Cost: There is no cost to attend this course.