Personal Counselling Services
Do you want to…
- Jump out of bed each morning without a reason to get up and feel alive
- Begin to start enjoying those activities you once loved or take up a hobby you only ever dreamt about?
- Learn confidence on how to be more assertive and not lose your cool in your relationships with family, loved ones or whilst at work?
- Talk to someone about your feelings of grief without being told ‘get over it’?
Make firm decisions without those niggling feelings of self doubt or worry?
Our services here at Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury provide caring support without judgement or religious or cultural bias in a safe and respectful environment.
Our services cover:
- Grief & Loss
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sleep problems
- General issues
Our multidisciplinary team of counsellors, social workers and psychologists are professionally qualified being members of PACFA, AHPRA and ASSW.
Times: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. After hours appointments are available.
Cost:$35 per session (concession – sliding scale depending on individual circumstances)
$45 for couple counselling
Total of 8-10 sessions on average