Personal Counselling Services
Do you want to…
- Jump out of bed each morning with a reason to get up and feel alive
- Begin to start enjoying those activities you once loved or take up a hobby you only ever dreamed about?
- Learn confidence on how to be more assertive and not lose your cool in your relationships with family, loved ones or work colleagues?
- Talk to someone about your feelings of grief without being told to ‘get over it’?
- Make firm decisions without those niggling feelings of self-doubt or worry?
Our services here at Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury provide caring support without judgement or religious or cultural bias in a safe and respectful environment.
Our services cover:
- Grief & Loss
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sleep problems
- General issues
Our multidisciplinary team of counsellors, social workers and psychologists are professionally qualified, being members of PACFA, AHPRA and ASSW.
Times: Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm. After-hours appointments are available.
Cost:$35 per session (concession – sliding scale, depending on individual circumstances)
$45 for couples counselling
Total of 8–10 sessions on average.